Part of Web 2.0 is use of social bookmarks, I have included a partial list of social bookmarking sites below:
- Blue Dot
- Google Bookmarks
- Mr. Wong
- pligg based sites
- Raw Sugar
- scuttle based sites
- Yahoo! My Web
Please add your favorites to this list.
I have not been blogging for awhile because I found some great learning material. Web 2.0 is very interesting and some people think it is confusing. It is rather simple when you get the right teacher.
I started listening to a podcast by Michael Campbell on http://www.internetmarketingsecrets.com
He breaks down what is Web 2.0, how to use it and how to profit from it. I would recommend that you read his blog and listen to his podcast.
Here is a short (partial) list of Web 2.0 properties:
- Mr Wong
- And many more…
2.0 and Go,
They are a CPA website that joins Merchants/Advertisers and Affiliates/Publishers.
CPA stands for “Cost-Per-Action“, and is a form of advertising model. The idea is that an advertiser pays a specific amount for each successful sale or lead.
Merchants want more traffic to their product offers, program leads and other dollar generation areas. Some of the programs I saw include:
- Mesothelioma– If you do Adsense, this is a high paying keyword. Mesothelioma is cancer caused by asbestos. Lawyers want to get as many clients as possible for these high dollar cases.
- Premium Cigars– If you’re in for a good smoke, try it out.
- Disney Book Club– Who doesn’t love Disney? We’ve gotten the Disney books before for our kids.
- Find Your College– If you are even remotely looking to increase your education try this free service. You will be able to find many quality online and offline (traditional) programs from around the country.
- Netflix– You can get a free 2 week trial to check out their service. Now you don’t have to wait for the disks to arrive in the mail, the movies can be downloaded. Think about no due dates and no late fees.
I’ve started promotions on a number of these and others. Check out Ads4Dough for yourself, see what niches you know and market to those people.
Start Your Promotions,
After looking at multiple ways to pay hard working affiliates, I’ve come up with some short tips and but end up with a question:
Paypal is easy because it is electronic, but you are limited to sending $15,000 per day and you can’t pass a message along with it to promote new product competitions, discount codes, etc.
Check takes a little time and costs postage also. You could produce a separate promotions newsletter to go with it, but that takes time to put the whole package together and making sure you log the check in the affiliate software.
Is there an Affiliate Software out there that allows you to send checks, can update the checks automatically and can print a short newsletter on it at the same time? It can be a combination of software, but works with the minimum amount of effort. An example of what the check would look like is below:
Take care of your Affiliates,