They are a CPA website that joins Merchants/Advertisers and Affiliates/Publishers.
CPA stands for “Cost-Per-Action“, and is a form of advertising model. The idea is that an advertiser pays a specific amount for each successful sale or lead.
Merchants want more traffic to their product offers, program leads and other dollar generation areas. Some of the programs I saw include:
- Mesothelioma– If you do Adsense, this is a high paying keyword. Mesothelioma is cancer caused by asbestos. Lawyers want to get as many clients as possible for these high dollar cases.
- Premium Cigars– If you’re in for a good smoke, try it out.
- Disney Book Club– Who doesn’t love Disney? We’ve gotten the Disney books before for our kids.
- Find Your College– If you are even remotely looking to increase your education try this free service. You will be able to find many quality online and offline (traditional) programs from around the country.
- Netflix– You can get a free 2 week trial to check out their service. Now you don’t have to wait for the disks to arrive in the mail, the movies can be downloaded. Think about no due dates and no late fees.
I’ve started promotions on a number of these and others. Check out Ads4Dough for yourself, see what niches you know and market to those people.
Start Your Promotions,