I wanted to show you my six-figure affiliate income check from last month, but the following things prevented me from doing this:
- I forgot to pickup the mail
- My dog ate it (I don’t have a dog)
- My scanner isn’t working
- I can no longer upload pictures
- It’s a special day in April, being the 1st
Although I have not received this check yet… I plan to. I am taking action and working on multiple methods of traffic and improving my marketing to reach that point. That check and others will be mine by this time next year, without any April Fools jokes.
I’ll reveal a few of the methods I’ll use to accomplish this:
- Articles- Many sites want new content and will take your articles to build up their website size. In the last paragraph of your article your have a resource box that talks a little about you and a link to get more information on the topic. The link will point to a lead generation page, an affiliate offer or one of many other methods in the arsenal.
- Audios- Just take the article and speak the words into a microphone. Add a little editing and maybe some music and you have a podcast.
- Video- Take the audio and add pictures and upload it to your favorite video site (YouTube, Myspace, Google, etc.).
- Blogs- Place this information on blogs and tweak it slightly to not run into duplicate content (even though this is a myth or urban legend).
- There’s more, stay tuned as I unleash those methods in more details.
I’m using the above procedures for building up traffic to one niche I’m working on right now. I’m also realizing that the first time I do this it takes a little longer to do, each subsequent time is quicker because I have templates and procedures in place. More for later…
Have you figured out what the new plugin is yet that I’m testing? Look at this and the previous two posts, it might help you comment below.
Happy April Fools Day,